Taking Shape Model Search Winners!
Congratulations to our 8 fabulous winners (and stay tuned for images from their photo shoot!)
TAKING SHAPE MODEL SEARCH TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, customers must submit a full length and head shot photo of themselves, as well as answer in 200 words or less what they love about their curves at ts14plus.com.au/Model
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand over 18 years of age.
4. The competition commences Tuesday 23rd February 2016 (AEST) and closes Sunday 20th March 2016 at 23:59 (AEST).
5. Winners will be selected on Tuesday 22nd March 2016 at TS14+ Australia (27 Mollison St, Abbotsford VIC 3067) at 12noon AEST.
6. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges.
7. Winner must be able to travel to Melbourne from Wednesday 30th March to Friday 1st April 2016.
8. Winner will be notified via email and telephone.
9. Winner will be announced on Wednesday 23rd March 2016 via listing on the website www.takingshape.com
10. Promoter: Legal Entity: The Trustee for Vestito Unit Trust (Trading As: TS14+ Australia Pty Ltd) ABN 69 032 764 154. Address: 27 Mollison St, Abbotsford VIC 3067.
11. Three major winners will receive:
o The opportunity to participate in a professional photo shoot, which will take place during the week commencing Monday 28th March 2016. As part of the photo shoot the winner will receive professional make-up, hair-styling and wardrobe/image styling.
o 1 x return economy flights from the winner’s nearest capital city to Melbourne, Victoria
o 2 x nights accommodation at a Melbourne CBD hotel (twin share) minimum of three star to a maximum value of AU$500
o Taking Shape Wardrobe to the value of AU$500
12. The winner will not receive a modelling contract, this is for a one day only photo shoot and not an ongoing commitment from Taking Shape.
13. The winner and their companion are responsible for all other expenses including additional spending money, meals, drinks, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. The promoter reserves the right to request winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
15. Entries must be received by 23:59 AEST on Sunday 20th March 2016. Time of entry will in each case be the time the registration is made.
16. The winner must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city for flight departure. If the winner resides in Victoria then the flight component of the prize will not be included but other arrangements will be made to transport the winner and their travelling companion to and from the hotel.
17. It is the travellers’ personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, which meets the requirements of government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the travellers.
18. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
19. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
21. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
22. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
23. The promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any written directions given under State Regulation.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
27. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to another person.
28. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing emails from Taking Shape.